i to i logistics can replace your own warehouse staff and facility. You reduce your asset base and no longer have to worry about capacity during periods of growth or seasonal fluctuations.
This is how “Outsourcing” to a 3PL (Third-Party Logistics Provider) works:
- You send us your stock purchases direct from suppliers (inventory in)
- You send us your orders for your customers (information in)
- You watch on-line and in real time as your orders are picked, packed and shipped (inventory and information out)
- You focus on growing your business
- We focus on getting the right items to the right customer at the right time, at the right cost
We will provide our customer with reports that enable and encourage a faster turnover of inventory. This quicker movement means that storage space and cost are reduced yet sales remain unaffected. This is a win-win situation since lower storage costs help our customers to better use their capital while the extra space allows us to help another prospective customer realize the benefits of the 3PL partnership.